Did a big search and downloaded quite a number of songs... found a lot of great song.. can get from me if ya interested..
1)Come Home Running
2)It is You (THe bass so romantic.. haha)
3)Arms of Love
4)Son of God
5)Amazing Love
6)Carry Me (Nice.. QT best)
7)God is Moving (Yeah! FOund it at last)
8)I Will Sing
9)Faithful (their Voice power!! the background singer r sooo... good..)
10)Deeply In Love (Highly rEcommend!!)
11)Stir in Me
12)As the Deer
13)I will Run to YOu (Highly Recommend!!)
14)Better Than Life (Recommend!!)
15)MAke a WAy (Recommend!!)
16) Jesus Generation (Highly Recommend!!)
17)You are Near (Good band! very smooth....)
18)God of Wonders
19)To You
20)I will run to you (Is a must!! okie lah.. i reallie like it... )
tats all for the top 20 songs ... hehe.. well most of the songs i heard it for the first time.. hope to bring more songs to u guys.. stay tune.. =)
btw read so things from Joanne blog.. funnie sia.. go take a peek.. click here to go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment